Hello Nigerians and People Within Today i will Teach you How to Fill and “Apply , Register NDA 69th Admission 2017 Form” is Quite easy and fast Just follow the Guide below and you will Get the Admission Fast and Steady , for “NDA 69th Admission Form”
Check the Following. Apply – Register NDA 69th Admission 2017 Form
Nigerian Defence Academy
NDA Announcements And Requirements For All The Applicants
NDA Application Announcements And Requirements For All The Applicants – NDA Announcements And Requirements are for for all applicants and registered NDA Candidates
NDA Application Announcements is for all the members of the public who have registered or is about to register for the ongoing NDA admission application. Read and follow all the requirements and take note of the announcement for your successful registration .
NDA Application Announcements
- At the course of registration, many appllicants were denied access to finish there registration because of the issue of date of birth you, now the problem has been retified and the affected candidates are asked to go back and complete their registration.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with the application portal, please contact the portal managers via email – email@example.com
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your payment, please contact Remita via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The compendium of Past Questions and Answers of NDA Entrance Examinations is available at the Academy Registry, NDA Permanent Site for N3,500.00 only.
- All the registration or application should be done on NDA official website
Also Click Here To Apply For NDA Admission
Requirements For NDA 69th Courses
All the interested applicants are advised to get all the necessary requirements on the NDA official website. Now below are some of the requirements but for the rest you can visit their website at www.ndaapplications.net
- minimum of Five (5) credit pass on SSCE (WAEC & NECO) or GCE O’level
- Credit in English and Mathematics
- at least two credit on subject relating to Faculty of Military Sciences. See others at www.ndaapplications.net.
Submission Of Application Forms.
All the applicants are expected to fill and submit their nda application form online. Also, the acknowledgement form should also be downloaded and photocopied for reference purpose. Registered individuals are also advised to always check online for more information.
For all questions and comments, please drop it blow and it will be attended to.
NDA 69TH REGULAR COURSE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants
1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
NDA 68TH REGULAR COURSE METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates should logon to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above. Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website. Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NDA Entrance Examination.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants.
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2017. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA. All aspects of the cadets’ administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net